google.com, pub-2645618124656227, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Charu Veluthoor: The Scooterwalla Superhero

Saturday 20 July 2019

The Scooterwalla Superhero

It’s funny how we all feel like the world is a place filled with mean people. Our inner instincts doubt every person we see on the street and every stranger who strikes a conversation seems to be a creepy person.

Today morning, I was running through a small muddy road while the rain drizzled over me. Suddenly, I noticed a pack of street dogs running in my direction. I freaked out and looked around me for help. The only person I saw was this guy on a scooter who was equally frightened. He was about to zoom away when he noticed me. Our looks said it all. I ran towards the scooter guy and we escaped the dogs. He left me on the next street so I could safely proceed with my morning routine.

I don’t know why I jumped on to a complete stranger’s scooter at that very moment but anyway that guy's gesture makes me believe in real life superheroes who can save you from a pack of dogs. ;)๐Ÿ˜‚

Also, I couldn't even thank him for this! Just like a superhero he vanished into the rain๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

5 comments:

How to Start contributing to Open Source?

If you are active in any developer community, chances are you have come across the buzzword opensource. What is it all about, why should yo...